We’ll explore many different content ideas for promoting Ghost Browser over time. But to get you started and think of ideas that work best for you and your audience, we wanted to start with a more general post that will get the gears in your marketing brain turning. So here’s a list of ideas to get you started.
Also note – these suggestions are not just plucked randomly from some affiliate tips web site. We are suggesting them based on questions that are asked by our users and based on data that we have gathered from our own marketing research that has shown us what works and what doesn’t.
- Introduce the Browser – a lot of people still don’t know about it or what it can do. A ‘hey did you know about this’ post is a great way to pique interest.
- Reviews – keep them honest so you don’t turn of your users. Talk about the pros AND cons. You won’t hurt our feelings and constantly scan the internet for suggestions on how we can improve.
- Comparisons – Chrome vs. Ghost Browser; Browseo vs. Ghost Browser; SessionBox vs Ghost Browser; TweetDeck vs Ghost Browser. You get the picture. There are a lot of different types of products that we compete with. Put the x vs Ghost Browser in your blog title to increase the changes that you will show up in Google’s suggested search terms. This will bring a lot more readers to your web site and increase your referrals as well.
- Video Tutorials – Video is absolutely our highest converting referral source. Better even than when we email our own list! Apparently seeing the browser in action goes a long way in showing the value. Show your industry how it can help them and watch your commissions soar!
- Start a Forum – This is not an overnight project, but it’s a huge opportunity. We’ve been asked by our users to start a community forum for our users, but we prefer to handle support one-on-one so have not done it. An unofficial forum dedicated to Ghost Browser or any topics related to it, that you start, means you will get referrals on any links to our site that anyone posts from your site. That could be an easy path to a true 4-hour work week!
- Roundups and Lists – 5 best x or a list of Chromium based browsers, for example, almost seem overdone – but they are overdone because they work. How about 5 Alternative Browsers; Top 5 Productivity Tools for your Desktop; 5 Tools Your Digital Agency Can’t Live Without. The possibilities are endless and by sharing various products, you will be providing tremendous value to your audience.
- Industry-based How To Articles – This is actually one of the main reasons we’ve decided to start our Partner Program. Ghost Browser addresses critical needs for people that do everything from SEO and social media to web development and customer support. But we aren’t experts in every field. Use your knowledge of the struggles that people in your industry and have and write a how to article showing them how they can solve their problem with Ghost Browser.
This is just a start, of course. Depending on your properties and audience, you may have other tactics that will be effective. But these suggestions represent some of the biggest needs we’ve heard about from our users and from our own marketing efforts.
If you have other ideas and would like some help fine-tuning them, we’re happy to work with you on how you can get that done. Just reach out!