Customer Support Manager
This block is only visible in the beaver builder. Do not remove it.
There are a couple of UI elements implemented outside of the builder that require certain features like icons and fonts to be loaded on the page, however, the builder will only load them if used somewhere in the content.
This block exists only for this reason, to trigger the loading of said features, but not be displayed on the site otherwise.
We are looking for an experienced customer success specialist who can learn our software, understand our customers problems and help them resolve them through whatever medium they prefer.
We are revolutionizing the web browser to help technology professionals be more productive at their jobs. Work with a great team and be a hero to our clients by guiding them along the cutting edge of next generation browser technology.
- Ability to manage a support queue including closing tickets, assigning tickets and choosing appropriate tickets to deal with themselves.
- Ability to choose the correct tone in replies to users.
- Ability to create, maintain and update canned responses for more efficient handling of the queue.
- Ability to create support articles written in a style that matches existing content.
- Ability to use images and videos to support customers and developers and know when to use which.
- Ability to properly escalate tickets to developers
- Ability to learn complexities of browser tech support. (note: knowledge of the browsers is not required at this point as we need to train them on that, though they should understand web browsers in general).
- Ability to find answers on Google, in our support docs and training resources without requiring help of the rest of the team when it’s not needed.
- Ability to work in Jira Service Desk or experience with other enterprise level tools.
- Native level English speaker with good command of written and telephone support.
- You have a fun, easy-going personality and can hold a conversation with anyone.
- You love working one-on-one with customers in helping them succeed with their shiny new toy (our software!).
- You have rare people skills which allow you to get out in front of problems and proactively help customers with potential troubles.
- You are a self-starter and relish the opportunity to become independent not long after your training has begun. You're an excellent problem solver and you're comfortable researching information on your own, but not afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- You’ll be responsible for “concierge on-boarding” of new and existing customers, which means setting up times to talk with them on the phone and walking them through the setup process so their business (and their team) can get up and running with our software with minimal hassles.
- You understand how to manage the customer support queue to prioritize tickets and manage your time across other tasks.
- You understand how to follow a process to gather more information to confirm issues or bugs prior to escalating tickets.
- You can focus on supporting customers with their issues but also let them know at exactly the right time about available upgrades and opportunities.
- You will take inbound calls and, when time permits, do outbound calls to existing customers to 'see how they are doing'. These are support calls that may lead to extra sales and upgrades but they are not cold sales calls - they are designed to make sure customers are succeeding first.
You will become an expert on our software and therefore will also be involved in writing support articles, QA Testing new features, suggesting new features based on your conversations with our users and doing simple instructional videos.
We expect this to be a full time long term contract. This job requires a lot of training so we require at least an 18 month commitment and prefer longer. Many of our contractors have been with us for more than 5 years.
Your work day will have some flexibility to it. Our customers generally require help from 9 a.m. EST to 4 p.m. EST but not all the time. Generally we check for emergencies in the morning, handle them, then leave everything else until the afternoon when our customers are not so busy. They don't usually answer their phones until 2 p.m. EST so you can't start your days too early.
You will have the following benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- Stable team
- Flexible vacation
Customer Support Manager
Ready to take your career to the next level? Click “apply” button and join us.